Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring cleaning, in a sense

Short post - I'm working on a new look for the blog...feeling the freshness of spring and the inspiration to blog again! I always say I want to start this blog again, and then I get distracted, and then I forget about it, and then the cycle repeats. So, I'm creating a little more structure for myself...and framing it not as something additional to add to my days, but as a sharing of the daily living that we do, a part of the creative endeavors that so inspire me. Because for me, the goal is not "having a blog", but sharing our adventures with friends and family, and connecting with other kindred spirits out there intent on the same sort of lifestyle. What is this lifestyle?? Ahh...that's what this blog is all about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home