Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mason J's Blog

Once again, it's been a while since I've updated my poor blog. Much has been happening in our world. I went back to work "part-time" in January (working from home with Mason), and between that, full-time parenting and daily life on the homestead, I just could not find time to blog. I've recently left my job at La Puente to focus on the most important things in my life right now, and if feels wonderful! Though we are not completely sure how it will all work out financially, we know that we will be fine. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me since I left my job. Of course, I still "work" all day every day, but it's the kind of work I love :) I think I'll have more time for updating now, and I've also begun a separate blog for Mason J. He will soon be having some consultations and possibly surgery for his craniosynostosis and I thought it would be good for everyone to have a place to go for updates. Here's the link: http://theamazingmasonj.blogspot.com/ Thanks for reading! I'm about to start a series of herbal entries on this blog...so check in soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home